Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is treated to a mustard-and-teriyaki sauce marinade, then dressed up with sliced green onion. It makes for an elegant and scrumptious grilled entree that’s ready in no time. —Tahnia Fox, Trenton, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 Pork tenderloin (1 pound)
All natural Whole Pork Tenderloin is a great base for any meal. Mix it up with different marinades and sauces for a great dinner.
See More Recipes >
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and teriyaki marinade; pour 1 cup
- into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork and garlic; seal bag
- and turn to coat. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Cover and
- refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place pork over
- drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-30
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting with reserved
- marinade and turning occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes before
- slicing. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 222 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 957 mg sodium,