- Drain and discard marinade. Open tenderloins so they lie flat; spread
- stuffing down the center of each. Close tenderloins; tie at
- 1-1/2-in. intervals with kitchen string.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a
- drip pan. Place pork over drip pan; grill pork, covered, over
- indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 296 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 678 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.