- Drain meat and vegetables, discarding marinade. Grill steak, covered,
- over medium-hot heat for 10 minutes on each side or until meat
- reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should
- read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Meanwhile, cut two pieces of heavy-duty foil into 18-in. x 12-in.
- rectangles. Wrap tortillas in one piece and vegetables in the other;
- seal foil tightly. Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 5-7
- minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cut steak into 1/8-in. slices across the grain; place on tortillas.
- Top with vegetables and roll up. Serve with avocado and sour cream
- if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.