- Add the fillets; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill
- fillets, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 3-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a small food processor. Cover
- and process until blended. Serve with fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 272 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.