Grilled Seasoned Shrimp
A marinade using balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and Italian dressing boosts the flavor of these tender shrimp. Diane Harrison of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania serves the delightful bites chilled.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 5 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper to taste, optional
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired. Coat a grill
- rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over indirect medium heat for 2-3 minutes on
- each side or until shrimp turn pink. Cool; cover and refrigerate
- until chilled.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients;
- add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2
- hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 large shrimp with (calculated with fat-free salad dressing and without salt) equals 267 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 259 mg cholesterol, 470 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber,