- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil;
- using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon
- skin side down on a grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-14 minutes or until fish
- flakes easily with a fork. Keep warm.
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, constantly
- whisk the egg yolks, cream, lemon juice and remaining mustard until
- mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat the back of a
- metal spoon. Reduce heat to low. Very slowly drizzle in warm melted
- butter, whisking constantly. Stir in tarragon and reserved
- strawberry puree.
- Serve immediately with salmon. Garnish with green onions and
- additional strawberries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet with about 3 tablespoons sauce (calculated without garnishes) equals 459 calories, 36 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 238 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.