- Drain and discard marinade. Combine the steak seasonings; sprinkle
- over steaks.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from the
- heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired
- doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°;
- medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- For herb butter, in a small bowl, beat the butter, parsley and
- horseradish until blended. Spoon 1 tablespoon herb butter over each
- steak. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 steak with 1 tablespoon butter equals 976 calories, 77 g fat (31 g saturated fat), 232 mg cholesterol, 1,271 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 61 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.