- to a large salad bowl; add the spinach, corn, peppers and onions.
- Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially
- cooked but not crisp. Add garlic and shallots; cook for 1-2 minutes
- or until tender. Stir in the vinegar, mustard and pepper. Bring to a
- gentle boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until slightly
- Drizzle over potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- eggs and sunflower kernels. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 166 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.