Grilled Potato Fans
Looking for the ultimate grilled potato? These seasoned potato “fans” are filled with tender onions, roasted garlic cloves and savory Parmesan cheese.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Grill: 35 min.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 small onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash salt
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. With a sharp knife, cut each potato
- into 1/2-in. slices, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Fan
- potatoes slightly. Place each on a 12-in. square of heavy-duty foil.
- Insert the onions, butter and garlic between potato slices. Combine
- the cheese, chives, pepper flakes and salt; sprinkle between slices.
- Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 35-45 minutes or until
- tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 potato equals 302 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.