Grilled Potato Antipasto Salad
Grilling the potatoes gives them a fresh and interesting flavor. With the sweet peppers, cheeses and meat, the salad is not only colorful, but hearty, too. I've served this warm, cold and at room temperature. It's fabulous at any temp. Marianna Falce, Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Scrub potatoes and cut into wedges. Place in a large bowl. Add the
- oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to a grill wok or basket. Grill, covered, over
- medium heat for for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning
- occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the remaining
- ingredients; toss to coat. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 20 servings
- (3/4 cup each).