- hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare
- grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan
- and grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5
- minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice,
- sugar, ground mustard, Dijon mustard and horseradish. Serve pork on
- rolls with lettuce and mustard horseradish sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 382 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.