Grilled Pork Tenderloin
“We’ve been making this dish for years and everyone who tastes it requests the recipe," writes Debbie Wigle of Williamson, New York. "We often double it and serve the leftovers on a mixed green salad.”
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and soy
- sauce; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4
- Drain and discard marinade. Rub pork with steak seasoning. Using
- long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill using a drip pan for indirect heat. Place pork over
- drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5
- minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 171 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot