Grilled Pineapple Sundaes
I found a basic recipe for this luscious dessert online, and tweaked it with some "doesn't this sound amazing?" tidbits from a friend. It doesn't get much simpler than this! —Anita Beachy, Bealeton, Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 fresh pineapple slices (about 1/2 inch slices)
- 4 scoops coconut or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Cook pineapple slices on an indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until
- heated through. Transfer to individual serving plates. Top each with
- a scoop of ice cream and whipped topping. Drizzle with ice cream
- topping; sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 356 calories, 12 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.