Grilled Peaches 'n' Berries
With only five ingredients, this delightful dessert shared by Sharon Bickett from Chester, South Carolina is so easy to prepare. Just halve peaches and sprinkle with fresh blueberries and a brown sugar mixture. Because they're grilled in foil, there are no messy dishes to wash.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place two peach halves, cut side up, on each of three double
- thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (12 in. square). Top with
- blueberries, brown sugar, butter and lemon juice. Fold foil around
- mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-low heat for 18-20 minutes or until
- tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 3
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 172 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.