- using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken
- wings, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Brush with sauce. Grill or broil, uncovered, 8-10 minutes longer or
- until juices run clear, basting and turning several times. Top with
- scallions and serve with peach jam dipping sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: Read all ingredient labels for possible gluten and dairy content prior to use. Ingredient formulas can change, and production facilities vary among brands. If you’re concerned that your brand may contain gluten or dairy, contact the company.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 906 calories, 43 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 176 mg cholesterol, 1,252 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 59 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer