Grilled Onion Potatoes
"When we were growing up, my mother often fixed these potatoes when we grilled outdoors," recalls Janet Gioia of Broadalbin, New York. The tasty treatment requires just a few ingredients.
5 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 50 min.
- 5 medium baking potatoes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) zesty Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Cut each potato into five slices. Place onion between slices and
- sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reassemble each potato; place on a
- double layer of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square).
- Pour 2-4 tablespoons of salad dressing over each potato. Wrap foil
- around potatoes and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat
- for 50-60 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 5