Grilled Marinated Ribeyes
“When we go camping, we put frozen steaks in the marinade in a sealed plastic container at the bottom of our cooler. By the second night, they’re thawed, tender and ready to cook.” —Louise Graybiel, Toronto, Ontario
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine
- ingredients. Add the steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate
- for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium-hot
- heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired
- doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°;
- medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 steak equals 558 calories, 41 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 603 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 41 g protein.