- marinade. On eight metal or wooden soaked skewers, alternately
- thread onions, orange wedges, red pepper and lamb.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°), turning and basting occasionally
- with reserved marinade. Serve kabobs with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (2 kabobs with 1/2 cup salsa) equals 367 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.