Grilled Italian Chicken
"This moist, tender chicken grills up in just minutes," assured Joyce Pruitt of Jacksonville, Florida. "With only two ingredients, the marinade couldn't be simpler, yet it gives the chicken wonderful flavor. I've shared this recipe many times over the years."
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and teriyaki sauce. Remove
- 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Place chicken in a large
- resealable bag; add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, covered, over
- medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved
- marinade. Grill 3-4 minutes longer on each side or until a meat
- thermometer reaches 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.