Grilled Halibut with Mustard Dill Sauce
Moist fish steaks are draped with thick and creamy sauce in this flavorful recipe shared by Laura Lunardi. The topping makes a nice alternative to traditional tartar sauce and is just as good on swordfish.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and mustard;
- cover and refrigerate. Sprinkle halibut with salt and pepper.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill halibut, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or
- until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve sauce with halibut.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 6 ounces halibut with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 224 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat.