Grilled Garden Veggies
This nicely seasoned veggies medley offers a wonderful taste of summer. The dish is also on the lighter side, so you can enjoy it guilt-free. —Holly Wilhelm, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 small yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over a double thickness of heavy-duty foil
- (about 24 in. x 12 in.). Combine the onion, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon
- rosemary; spoon over foil. Top with zucchini, yellow squash,
- mushrooms and tomato; drizzle with the remaining oil. Sprinkle with
- salt, pepper and remaining rosemary.
- Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over
- medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Open foil carefully
- to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 61 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber,