Grilled Fan Potatoes
Jeannie Klugh chills out in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with this novel presentation for grilled potatoes. A foil pack makes for quick and easy cleanup, too.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 45 min.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon V8 juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- With a sharp knife, slice potatoes but not all the way through,
- leaving slices attached at the bottom. Place each potato on a sheet
- of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Fan the potatoes
- slightly. Brush butter between slices.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes. Fold foil
- around each potato and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium
- heat for 45-50 minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 potato (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 276 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 519 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.