Grilled Corn on the Cob
I'd never grilled corn until last summer when my sister-in-law served it for us. What a treat! So simple, yet delicious, grilled corn is now a must for my favorite summer menu.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + soaking Grill: 25 min.
- 8 medium ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Soak corn in cold water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl,
- combine the butter, basil, parsley and salt. Carefully peel back
- corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Spread butter
- mixture over corn.
- Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Grill corn,
- covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning
- occasionally. Cut strings and peel back husks. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.