- Stir in the beans, 1-1/2 cups cheese, corn, cumin, salt, pepper and
- remaining cilantro. Remove from the heat. Spoon into poblano halves;
- sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Grill peppers, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10-14 minutes
- or until tender. Serve with sour cream sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 552 calories, 32 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 964 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.