Grilled Chicken Wings with Sweet Red Chili and Peach Glaze
These succulent chicken wings are grilled with a glaze of peach-apricot preserves, Thai sweet red chili sauce, fresh cilantro and lime juice.
4 ServingsPrep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 30 min Ready In Time: 45 min
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest™ Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
- 1 cup Thai sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (2-1/2 lb) bag chicken wing sections
- Combine peach and apricot preserves, sweet red chili sauce, lime
- juice and cilantro in a medium bowl. Place half sweet red chili and
- peach glaze in a serving bowl.
- Spray grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill with
- medium heat. Grill wings about 20 to 25 minutes turning several
- times until juices run clear. Dip wings in remaining glaze. Grill
- wings an additional 3 to 5 minutes turning once. Serve warm with
- additional reserved glaze on the side. Yield: 4 servings.
TIP: Glaze is also great brushed on grilled salmon, chicken, pork tenderloin or smoked sausage.
Nutrition Facts:Nutrition Information: Calories 559, Total Fat 14.2g, Saturated Fat 3.9g, Cholesterol 59mg, Sodium 733mg,