- stream. Set aside.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat
- for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Grill
- buns, covered, for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over cut side of bun bottoms. Layer
- with chicken, provolone cheese and roasted red peppers. Spread pesto
- over cut side of bun tops; place over sandwiches. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.