- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium
- heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain
- and rinse in cold water. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; set
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, olives and fettuccine. In a
- small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to
- coat. Top with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.