Grilled Asparagus Medley
This colorful veggie recipe happened by accident. One evening , I didn't have room on the grill for all the things I wanted to prepare, so I threw two of the dishes together and came up with this medley. It goes great with any grilled meat.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 each sweet red, yellow and green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the vegetables, olives and garlic;
- drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley, salt,
- pepper, lemon-pepper and dill; toss to coat.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until
- vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 78 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 241 mg sodium,