Greens and Mushrooms with Raspberry Dressing
With a glistening red dressing and light flavor, this crisp salad is perfect for the holidays. It's a must-have on our Christmastime menus.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 to 10 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first
- six ingredients; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1
- Just before serving, combine the salad greens and mushrooms in a
- large bowl. Shake dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 101 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.