Green Tea Tiramisu
Put a creative spin on a classic dessert from our Test Kitchen! Orange and green tea add special taste to this light and fluffy treat that’s perfect for entertaining.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup strong brewed green tea
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- Mint sprigs and orange peel strips, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the Mascarpone cheese, sugar and orange
- peel. Fold in whipped topping; set aside. In another small bowl,
- combine tea and orange juice.
- Arrange six ladyfinger halves, split side up, in an ungreased 8-in. x
- 4-in. loaf pan. Brush with a fourth of the tea mixture. Spread 1/2
- cup cheese mixture just over the top of ladyfingers. Repeat layers
- three times.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into slices; garnish with
- mint and orange peel strips if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 200 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.