Green Sherbet Froggie
Don’t kiss summer goodbye until you’ve puckered up to this sublime dessert in disguise. This one’s so easy, kids could make it themselves! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 scoop lime sherbet
- 3 green grapes (2 small and 1 large), halved
- 2 fresh blueberries
- Green decorating gel or icing
- Just before serving, place a rounded scoop of sherbet on an
- individual serving dish. Position small grape halves for legs.
- For eyes, insert large grape halves into sherbet; add blueberries for
- eyeballs. Draw a smile with decorating gel. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 119 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.