Green Onion Mushroom Broth
An Asian inspired clear soup. Brought to you by dLife®
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 6 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup fresh mushroom slices
- In medium pan combine water and broth. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in ginger and pepper.
- When ready to serve, top with onions and mushrooms.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 23 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 141 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/4 fat, 1-1/4 starch.