Green Olive Dip
Olive fans will love this dip. It's cheesy and full of beef and beans. It could even be used to fill taco shells.Beth Dunahay, Lima, Ohio
32 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Cook: 3 hours
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Add the beans, salsa,
- cheeses and olives. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until
- cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with chips. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 96 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.