Don't be jealous! Just about anyone can make this cute green guy with a little frosting, candy and imagination.
Karen Tack, Riverside, Connecticut
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 marshmallows
- 6 chocolate or vanilla cupcakes baked in black foil liners
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Neon green food coloring
- 6 small chocolate-coated mints
- 1. Trim a corner from one short end of each marshmallow. Attach the
- marshmallows, cut side down, on top of the cupcakes with a dot of
- 2. Spoon 2 tablespoons of vanilla frosting into a small resealable
- bag; set aside.
- 3. Tint the remaining vanilla frosting neon green with the food
- coloring. Spoon the neon green frosting into a resealable 2-qt.
- freezer bag. Snip a very small corner (1/8 in.) from bag. Pipe dots
- of frosting along the outer edge of the cupcake with a
- pipe-stop-and-pull action to create spikes of frosting. Continue
- piping all over the cupcakes to completely cover all but the flat
- side of the marshmallow. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes and
- 4. Snip a very small corner (1/16 in.) from the bag with the vanilla
- frosting. Pipe a dot of vanilla frosting in the center of each
- marshmallow and attach the chocolate-coated mint. Pipe a small line