Green Chili Burritos
A woman in our congregation shared the recipe for these delicious burritos. They soon became a fast favorite in our home, and when I serve them at church potlucks, they disappear fast.Kathy Ybarra, Rock Springs, Wyoming
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Spread refried beans over tortillas. Top each with beef and 2
- tablespoons of cheese. Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up;
- place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 482 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 1,121 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 28 g protein.