Green Beans with Tomatoes
For a fast and flawless side dish, you'll need just three ingredients to fix this recipe.Suzie Salle, Renton, Washington
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen cut green beans
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place beans in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. add
- the tomatoes and salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 163 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.