Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad
Your tailgate crowd will love this bright, tasty salad from Stasha Wampler of Clinchport, Virginia. It's easy to make and take.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain
- and rinse in cold water.
- Place beans in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients;
- gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before
- serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 153 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 438 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.