Green Bean Potato Bake
This colorful veggie casserole combines packaged au gratin potatoes with just three other kitchen staples. "I enjoy it most with ham," relates Terry Hayford of La Mesa, California.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + standing
- 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Stir in the beans,
- olives and pimientos. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 180 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 943 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.