Green Bean Casserole
"THIS HAS always been one of my favorite 'convenience dishes' because it can be prepared ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake."
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Gently stir in
- beans. Spoon half of the mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the onions. Spoon remaining bean mixture over
- the top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle
- with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the onions are
- brown and crispy. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 163 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.