Green Bean & Corn Medley
A bright, colorful side option, this quick dish makes any entree look good. Make it with fresh veggies in the summer or as is with frozen in the winter months; either way, it's a winner! —Kimberly Stine, Milford, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large skillet, saute beans and corn in butter and oil until
- tender. Stir in the thyme, salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 153 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.