Greek Tossed Salad
Convenient items, including packaged greens and bottled dressing speed along the preparation of this salad. This pretty medley gets great Greek flavor from more feta cheese, sliced cucumber and ripe olives.Vicki Smith, Okeechobee, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2/3 cup Greek vinaigrette or salad dressing of your choice
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, cucumber, tomato, cheese and
- olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 235 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.