- a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.) Repeat layers with
- remaining phyllo, brushing each layer.
- Top with the spinach mixture; sprinkle with cheeses. Coat both sides
- of tomato slices with bread crumbs; arrange over top. Bake at
- 375° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is
- golden brown. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 198 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer