- indirect medium-hot heat for 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil; place on grill for 1-2 minutes on
- each side or until warmed. Slice tenderloin into strips; place on
- tortillas. Top each with 3 tablespoons yogurt sauce and 1 tablespoon
- green onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (2 wraps) equals 402 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 718 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 milk.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.