- pie; brush with butter.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into eight wedges. Cut 1-2 additional sheets
- of phyllo into thin strips, rolling into rose shapes if desired;
- arrange decoratively over top. (Save remaining phyllo for another
- use.) Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the sugar, water and honey; bring
- to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Add
- vanilla. Pour over warm pie. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 845 calories, 59 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 19 g protein.