Greek Garden Salad
In the summer, when my garden vegetables are in abundance, I serve this salad. We eat this pretty blend often. It's handy to make with convenient bottled Italian dressing. But don't put the dressing on too early or the vegetables will get too soggy.Glenda Parsonage, Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Just before
- serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Serve in a
- lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared with feta cheese and fat-free Italian dressing) equals 69 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.