Greek Chicken Dinner
Feta cheese takes this chicken and potatoes dinner over the top with a bit of tangy saltiness. Serve with a side salad tossed with pepperoncinis, black olives and reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 7 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to a
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run
- clear and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 316 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 767 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.