Get ready for rave reviews with these crisp breadsticks twisted with luscious cream cheese and Greek-
inspired fare. Best served hot and fresh from the oven. —Jane McMillan, Dania Beach, Florida
32 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons pitted Greek olives
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 carton (6-1/2 ounces) spreadable spinach and artichoke cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Refrigerated tzatziki sauce, optional
- Place artichokes and olives in a food processor; cover and pulse
- until finely chopped. Unfold one pastry sheet on a lightly floured
- surface; spread half of the cream cheese over half of pastry. Top
- with half of the artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with half of the
- Parmesan cheese. Fold plain half over filling; press gently to seal.
- Repeat with remaining pastry, cream cheese, artichoke mixture and
- Parmesan cheese. Whisk egg and water; brush over tops. Sprinkle with
- sesame seeds. Cut each rectangle into sixteen 3/4-in.-wide strips.
- Twist strips several times; place 2 in. apart on greased baking
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm