Great Pumpkin Brownie
Our kids beg for a Big Pumpkin Brownie every year. To make this eye-catching treat, bake brownie batter in a pizza pan, spread with orange-tinted frosting and let the kids design a pumpkin stem and jack-o-lantern face using candy.
16-20 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Orange paste food coloring
- 16 green milk chocolate M&M's
- 22 yellow milk chocolate M&M's
- 13 orange milk chocolate M&M's
- 8 dark brown milk chocolate M&M's
- 20 pieces candy corn
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like
- brownies. Spread on a greased 12-in. pizza pan to within 1 in. of
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Tint frosting orange; frost entire top of brownie. For stem, arrange
- green M&M's in a square pattern at top of pumpkin. For each eye,
- arrange 11 yellow M&M's in a triangle. For nose, arrange orange
- M&M's in a triangle. For mouth, place brown M&M's in a horizontal
- line; surround with candy corn, tips pointing out. Cut into squares
- to serve. Yield: 16-20 servings.