- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 35-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine butter, milk and cocoa; bring to a
- boil. Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Pour over
- warm cake. Crumble chocolate cookies; sprinkle over frosting while
- still warm. Cool completely.
- For tombstone, use icing to decorate vanilla cookies with words or
- faces; place on cake. For ghosts, make mounds of whipped topping;
- use icing to add eyes and mouths as desired. Refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour. Just before serving, add pumpkins and gummy worms if
- desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 483 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.