Grapes with Lemon-Honey Yogurt
A soothing side dish of honey, lemon and cinnamon flavors that blend with red and green grapes in nutty new ways. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 3 cups green grapes
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Divide grapes
- among eight serving bowls. Top with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with
- almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup grapes with 2 tablespoons yogurt equals 138 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.